Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Artist Discoveries

Many people have PAD clubs. The goal to post a new photo every day. My goal at least for now
is to discover new artists works that I think is original, tells a story and moves me in some way.

Today artist number one is Jennifer Shaw in New Orleans La

http://www.jennifershaw.net/portfolio.html

I love the way Jennifer has documented and told the story of a city devastated by Katrina but
how it still continues to thrive and keep it's old traditions like Mardi Gras celebration.
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Moved to the mountains of WNC about ten years ago. I started doing art full time about three years ago. I have two grown daughters, four grandchildren, four cats and a significant other.