Thursday, September 24, 2009

Artist discovery of the day Diane Fenster

Diane Fenster is not an unknown. I have seen her work over the years. Her name appeared
on a list of artists with entries into a show titled "The Spirit World". I have prepared a list to visit all the contributing artists web sites for inspiration and to get to know more about the artists and their inspiration and insight into this fascinating subject matter.

Happily I found a group of work about ghosts but it goes deeper then that. Diane is always on the cutting edge of creating new and exciting works using difficult techniques.
Please take the time to visit Diane's website and if you have the time check out her earlier works also.

I have to say that if any artist fits the title of my blog here Ms. Fenster is at the top of the list.

http://art.webesteem.pl/11/fenster_en.php

http://www.dianefenster.com/fineart.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Moved to the mountains of WNC about ten years ago. I started doing art full time about three years ago. I have two grown daughters, four grandchildren, four cats and a significant other.