Saturday, September 26, 2009

Artist for the day is the lovely Meg Fox

I joined a wonderful art group years ago and I still can't belive my good fortune in becoming a member. The founder of the group Skydancer passed away. I think of her quite often and the gift she has left behind in her amazing works of art. I'm sure I will feature many of the artists from that group over time but the one person that inspired me most by her art, writings, giving and caring spirit is Meg Fox.
She is a talented artist, writer, musician, mother, wife and now grandmother.

Please take time to enjoy her works of art, words of wisdom, go with her on her personal journey to heal her soul and spirit.

http://www.megfoxart.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Moved to the mountains of WNC about ten years ago. I started doing art full time about three years ago. I have two grown daughters, four grandchildren, four cats and a significant other.