Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Inspiration from Music

I think this is one of my new favorite artists Christina Aguilera. When I saw her do "Mans World" at the grammys my mouth was open in amazement.
Just found this video and I'm sure I can create something beautiful from the words of this song.

I know this is not a music blog but nothing puts me in the mood to create more then a moving song/performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWixUIMTjYc&feature=related

After watching several of Christina's music videos I was surprised to find that her earlier work was about growing up in an abusive home. After listening to this song I was brought to tears.
So personal and painful yet so true for children all over the world. This is a cause very close to my heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxeHfB-udlI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Moved to the mountains of WNC about ten years ago. I started doing art full time about three years ago. I have two grown daughters, four grandchildren, four cats and a significant other.